Who we are
Our website address is: https://bytizenotes.hindiwebcliq.com .
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the advertising opt-out page.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on BytizeNotes Hindi, but will be edited or removed if they:
- contain profanity or other concepts which could be offensive to others.
- are deemed to be spam containing irrelevant links or if not relevant to the post.
- are rude, irrelevant or do not contribute to the discussion.
- attack other users.
- You retain copyright to comments you post but I reserve the right to edit or delete them.
- We are not responsible for republished content from this blog on other blogs or websites without our permission.
Embedded Content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data:
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
You may NOT re-distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, sell, create derivative works from or commercially exploit my content without my prior written Permission Or consent. If wanting to feature an article you may quote a short snippet from the post which MUST link back to the original post on ‘BytizeNotes Hindi’.
(Notice For Copyright Holder’s)
‘BytizeNotes Hindi’ respects the intellectual property rights of others and requests that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been reproduced and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may contact us with the following information in writing:
- The electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit BytizeNotes Hindi to locate the material (for example, by providing a URL to the material);
- Your name, WEB-URL, Copyright Ownership Statement, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement that the information in your notification is accurate and statements made under that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We are very much concerned “No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended”
Reach Us At: Support@hindiwebcliq.com